Monday, April 6, 2009

LAST WEEK ON LOST: SOME STUFF HAPPENED, WHICH APPARENTLY ALREADY HAPPENED, I THINK...

So here it is, Tuesday and a new episode of Lost is happening tomorrow and I haven't even written about last week. I know, I know, it's horrible. But, unfortunately last week's episode didn't really inspire me to write anything. Sure, there were a few nice reveals. I had wondered what had happened to Aaron, and why Kate seemed so non-chalant about the whole thing. We learned some crazy mind-boggling stuff that alluded to the fact that Kate, Sawyer, Jack et al were actually in the 70's before (somehow) and made Ben the man he is today. It still makes my brain hurt trying to figure out how that's all possible. I guess the episode was just a little too soap-opera-y for me. Kate and her crying and her buddying up to Sawyer's ex, and telling her everything, which can't be good. I don't like the new Jack either, all that pill popping and drinking has left him a little dim. I don't know, maybe it was just me, I was a little tired last week after an epic trip to the desert. I hadn't quite re hydrated and needed a bit more craziness in the episode to get me going, you know, more Richard and Ben. The highlight was of course Miles and Hurley's conversation in which Hurley referenced Back to The Future which I totally referenced last week in my review. Further proof that the writer's of Lost are the only people who read this blog? Maybe.

No comments: