Friday, March 20, 2009

TONIGHT ON LOST: LET ME A GET A HIT OFF OF THAT DHARMA INITIATIVE ISSUED JOINT, LAFLEUR

I'm sorry I'm late again, but I was so hungover on Wednesday I actually forgot it was Wednesday. Derek reminded me while I was in the middle of catching up on Season 4 Lost from Netflix that I was missing brand new Season 5. Oh well, thank goodness for abc.com. Anyhew, this season tends to have a one on, one off effect on me. I like one and then the next episode, not so much. I mean this episode was interesting and everything, and there were some great reveals (the swan model, meeting Radzinsky and of course meeting Ethan as a baby, who by the way didn't age very well, sun-damage?) but was it just me or was everyone high? Not Sun and Ben and all the folks that oddly ended up in 2007, but all the old Losties that ended up at the Dharma initiative. They seemed oddly calm about everything. Smiley. They didn't ask any questions, they seemed to just accept their fate. Jack just accepted that Sawyer's boss now and that he's sleeping with Juliette. Kate just allowed herself to be led around and seemed a bit serene to be back on the island that she was so desperate to get off of in the first place. Sayid was surprisingly calm while he was captured and imprisoned by his old buddies. Sun was the only one who seemed to be acting natural, knocking Ben over the head with a blunt object and desperately searching for Jin. But, why in the heck did she not end up with everyone else? Where is Daniel Faraday? Is young Ben going to torture Sayid the way Sayid tortured older Ben when the tables were turned? He looked a little creepy. I admit though this episode annoyed me a bit, I cannot wait to find out how the hell they are going to get out of this one.

-Sara

No comments: