Wednesday, January 21, 2009

YOU "LOST" ME

What the dharma was that? Is it just me? I have been a huge "Lost," fan for years, even enduring the lengthy hiatuses (hiatusi?), the introduction of a myriad of less and less compelling characters and new story lines without any sort of explanation for things that were brought up even as far back as Season One. And yes, I am referring to the smoke monster. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt this season, but I've got to say I'm a bit leery after watching the season premiere. I was worried when Ben turned the giant pirate ship looking wheel thingy that moved the island in last year's finale and rightfully so. It was nice to see a cameo by Ana Lucia but I have to say that the highlight for me was when the annoying complainer guy on the beach took a flaming arrow to the chest. Now that's good television.

-Sara

No comments: